Friday, May 10, 2019

Growing in Unity: Winners!

I am excited to announce the winners from commenting on my Growing in Unity posts last week! Drumroll, please...

And the winners are...
Michelle
Cindy Trudeau
Congrats!!! Please send me an email with your name and address to receive your Unity goodies! Brianna @ her.ghost@gmail.com You have up to two weeks to claim your prizes.

Since this is an official Growing in Unity post, I had to share a quick card I made with a funky set. I love the 60's feel of Going Retro and knew I had to throw something together with yellows, oranges, and brown. This was quick and fun to make. I thought about adding embellishments to the top/bottom, but decided to stick with the simple & clean look.

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment on my Growing in Unity week! Huge thanks to Unity Stamp Company for the GIU program, the amazing and supportive community on facebook, and their fantastic stamps!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, I am so excited. Sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I messaged you my address on FB messenger so it will probably be in your "other" folder. Outlook didn't like your email address and I got the message back twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the lucky winners, love the card too

    ReplyDelete