Today I am featuring two silly cards made with one of my favorite Itty Bitty's: Crappy Day.
This is such a fun set and I like to use it when I want to send a card that will make someone chuckle.
I used watercolors to highlight and add a few spots of brightness to the images. I found a cute patterned paper that matched the theme perfectly.
This one will be perfect for a friend who had a rough day and needs a laugh.
I hope you enjoyed my cards this week! Leave and comment and continue hopping for more Unity-inspired creations... and don't forget to comment on all the posts for a chance to win a Unity prize package!
- Kim Ross @ http://kimross.blogspot.com
- Tammy Huber Murphy @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-FqNi5F6NYdBxDXOmx-YQ
- Terry Ladwig @ http://itstotallyterry.blogspot.com/
- Cynthia Olheiser @ http://stampinalaska.blogspot.com/
- Annie Sterner @ http://justascrapdork.blogspot.com/
- Renee Moran @ http://becauseofdelaneyjane.blogspot.com/
- Chris Dayton @ http://www.cattalesandpapertrails.com/
- Becky NT @ http://thompsontinkertree.blogspot.com/
- Brianna Jackson @ YOU ARE HERE! <3
- Amber Trubiak @ https://foreverambersart.blogspot.ca
Thanks for visiting!!!