Sunday, July 1, 2018

June catch up post!

First thing first: I won last week's Inspired By... Challenge!!

Next up, I have a bunch of cards to share! I've already shared these on Instagram and Facebook. Eventually I'll get around to making the blog post first. Small steps!

Sassy fairy godmothers are the best fairy godmothers:

I played with texture paste and stencils. I liked this one best. I'll probably leave it as-is and add a sentiment when I mail it.

I made my own card bases! They may not be perfect but I've been using them... almost time to make more!

Lastly, Unity's Show & Tell Group's current challenge is to create clean and simple cards. These are my entries. I used a rectangular acrylic block and distress inks to ink smoosh in a specific area, waited for the results to dry, then stamped the images and sentiments in black.

Whew! I'll try to stay caught up. Now to work on this week's Inspired By... Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment